Monday, February 21, 2011

Denise Milani Boobs In Car

I've got a tit

photographed ,
even more I was able to convince my feeding station in the garden.

After Roland said yesterday, I would neglect my photo blog, I do better, and today the post that contains the photos of the fog Altrhein a second with images a mastery of the winter feeding.














what you staring?, He asks

sometimes there are also armed. "Go away, all of this is me," this seems to say here

the "making of" (I dislike any Anglicisms, but "exercise" sounds stupid)
From the forest walk, the Wood I have a piece of tree bark brought home. With the wood drill two small holes drilled next to each other, pulled a piece of wire, this twisted and hung on a nail into a wooden peg. In die grobe Rinde mit einem Messer Fettfutter geschmiert. Das Fettfutter besteht aus zerkleinerten Walnüssen und Haselnüssen, eingerührt in aufgeschmolzenes Kokosfett








0 comments:

Post a Comment