Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dudley Locks Lost Combination



Reply-to-all

has recently, Wired magazine some very entertaining formulated rules for the conduct published on the Web. It covers interesting questions. About whether we should link his ex-girlfriends on Facebook, whether you can call on the toilet or whether one can have too many friends .

But I miss something in the list of Wired. The question: How often should I use for e-mail the Reply-to-all function? Should I let everyone know friends when I get nothing at the housewarming party? Should I let everyone in the company that I also won on the mission forward? Or better yet, should I respond to spam emails - as I use the Reply-to-all button to remove my name from the distributor? This, a truly hair-raising Example. For a PR Agency mailing has sent - but not the endorsed person contacted in the BCC feature. The comment by AdvertisingAge and Techcrunch says it all ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment